Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I am still looking for an Optical Printer

  1. #1
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    If any of you run across an Optical Printer let me know. I am still on the prowl for one. Thanks, Good Luck

    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, Nigel!

    What format are you looking for? 35mm to 35mm or Super 8mm to 35mm or 16mm to 35mm, etc. Also, are you looking for an aeriel image set up for use with artwork and mattes or just a bellows type dupe unit?

    I've built dozens of optical printers over the years and might know of some that people are looking to get rid of in this digital age. You can also get used Oxberrys and Merrin Carrels for squat, if you know where to find them.

    Roger

  3. #3
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    I don't care what formats it does. I have a S8 and 16/S16 cameras. I would like to have one with a bellows but I was mostly trying to see what people could come up with. Thanks

    ------------------

  4. #4
    mato
    Guest mato's Avatar

    Post

    Ever considered building one??http://www.city-net.com/~fodder/s8mm/optprint.html


    ------------------

  5. #5
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    Screw that--I have the money to buy one that is actually worth something. I saw those plans--I want something real. It is no offense to you I just don't want to deal with something half-assed.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Post

    This what you wanted? http://www.jkcamera.com/optical_printer.htm

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    I know someone who owns one...

    I'll contact him and hook you guys up.

    ------------------
    Alex

  8. #8
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the help guys

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •